Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where Oh Where Have I Been

You may have been asking where oh where have I been? Where shall I start? First, my husband broke the power supply to my laptop so I have not had access to my photos or any of information so I could post on my blog.
" ( This made me mad because I had some extremely cute things to show you like my. 95 cent Napco Santa Claus pepper shaker and the tablescape that I made with said shaker and a cake plate that I bought during the summer. Sigh..... I am working on a new computer and I have this new android phone so I can post words at least.


I am looking forward to once again sharing my finds with you. Let's hope that I can find my dream computer soon.

Happy Thrifting Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I would be very upset if I could not access my computer. Mainly because I don't even have copies of half my photos on here. Which makes me think I should really copy them on to a cdr just incase.

    Good to hear from you!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete