Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jonesin' For Some Thrift

I have been really busy of late. So busy that I have not had time to go thrifting. Between my husband, son and my own activities, I am constantly on the go with no breaks to have a little thrifting fun. : (

I really want to go. I have been dreaming of what new treasure is waiting for me. Could it be a piece of Pyrex? The shoes that I slobbered all over at Target and now the local Goodwill has gotten them in my size? Maybe a beautiful necklace that will go with my cocktail dress for my cruise at the end of the month (that is currently on my fingers crossed list). Some surprise treasure that I never knew I needed but as soon as I see it I know that I must have it? What I am I missing by not having time to thrift?????

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I have an appointment with my son most Thursdays and we usually pass my favourite op shop on the way back but didn't have time today and I kept thinking about all the nice things I may have missed out on - pyrex, copper saucepans, a bookcase!?!

    ReplyDelete