Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Just wanted to stop by amd say Happy Easter to everyone. Through the fast work of our insurance agency we were able to replace most of our stolen items. What does this mean? I will soon be able to make a real post with pictures and stuff. Sweet! We are at the river right now and I have a few finds to share. Plus..... I really need to say hi to some new followers. I have 38 now. Holy mackeral!!!

Keep your eyes peeled to see what's a comin'.

Happy Thrifting Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you back in action! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog! I LOVE thrift shopping too! I have a blog called Thrift and Shout! It's all about living fabulously without spending a fortune!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete